Registrations for Season 2019 are now OPEN
All player registrations need to be submitted electronically and can be completed by following the links below.
FEES AND MERCHANDISE 2019
- Auskick & Bomberettes (Kindy to Year 2 Boys and Girls) – $130
- Starkick** (5 – 15 yrs- Special Needs program for Boys and Girls with a disability) – $130
- Junior and Youth Boys and Girls (Year 3 to 12) – $180
All fees include Insurance, Club Merchandise and a years worth of Fun.
** Registrants that hold a valid Health Care card will qualify for up to $150 in KidSport funding to cover their club fees. Please Register your details online and in lieu of payment submit your KidSport application . Once approved you must update your Voucher code online or email to the Treasurer for processing and any difference needs to be paid separately.
- K – Yr2: Registration includes an AFL Auskick pack, customised to your childs preference.
- Yr’s 3 – 6: Mods receive a Club Hoodie, Playing Shorts and Socks
- Yr’s 7 – 12: Mods receive a Club Hoodie, Playing Shorts, Socks and Club Bag
- Starkick Registrants will receive Club Hoodie, Playing Shorts, Socks
BRING A MATE INCENTIVE
Players who are again playing in Modified or Youth teams, who bring a new player to the club that registers and pays their fees will receive a $40 EB games voucher.Please liaise through the Registrar for any Incentive claims.
KidSport enables Western Australian children to participate in community sport and recreation, no matter their financial circumstances. Eligible youth aged 5–18 years can apply for financial assistance up to $150 to contribute towards club fees. The fees will go directly to the registered KidSport clubs through their participating local government.
To be eligible for Kidsport your child must hold a current Health Care Card, or Pension concession Card. Alternatively you may be referred through an authorised agency. Please complete the online KidSport application for full terms and conditions, or Refer to the Kidsport website
KidSport Application Process:
1 – Complete the application form online listing “Coolbinia Bombers JFC” as the club you wish to join.
2 – Once you have been approved an email with a Voucher Code will be provided to you
3 – This Voucher Code MUST be entered during the Registration process to be processed.
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Coolbinia Bombers[ssba]