Registrations for Season 2022 are now OPEN
All player registrations need to be submitted electronically through the new platform, PlayHQ, and can be completed by following the links below. To ensure the health and safety of all members we will be holding an ‘Open Day’ for members who have questions in regards to the season ahead, are new members and would like to meet Club Volunteers in attendance and of course the Annual Mouthguard Fitting.
Registration enquiries and issues will be attended to via email/phone with our Club Registrar via appointment (appointment system COMING SOON!)
2022 Open Day will be held at the Clubrooms on: Sunday 20th February from 10am – 12pm
Please note the following:
- If you are a first time player at the club, or moving up into Year 3 you will require your Birth certificate to complete the registration process. These can be emailed to – email@example.com
- The club has a priority registration period for Youth players in Year 7 – Year 12 that ends at 5pm on Sunday 20th February, 2022. The priority period ensures that all returning players get priority into their respective teams as we do have a number of Youth Teams that will run at capacity in the 2022 Season for both our Boys & Girls Teams. In Youth Footy we do cap numbers at a certain point to ensure every player is getting as much game time as possible across the Season in line with the WAFC Competition Rules & Regulations.
In Season 2022 the Club will be offering programs and Teams for the following;
- – Auskick for Boys and Girls (5 year old’s through to – Year 2) – $150.00
- – Starkick – for both Boys and Girls with a Disability (PP to Y12) – $150.00
- – Boys and Girls Mods and Youth Teams: (Years 3 through to Year 12) – $211.50
With nearly 700 players registered at Coolbinia in 2021, we look forward to another great season for everyone.
REGISTER FOR YOUR CHILDS GROUP FROM THE BUTTONS BELOW.
Payment can ONLY be made via the PlayHQ system and is required to complete the registration process. If you need some assistance with your fees please contact our treasurer, Sam Delany, to discuss your options via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
** Registrants that hold a valid Health Care card will qualify for up to $150 in KidSport funding to put towards their club fees. Please submit your KidSport application as per below instructions and once your KidSport voucher has been approved you may complete the registration process above.
KidSport enables Western Australian children to participate in community sport and recreation, no matter their financial circumstances. Eligible youth aged 5–18 years can apply for financial assistance up to $150 to contribute towards club fees. The fees will go directly to the registered KidSport clubs through their participating local government.
To be eligible for Kidsport your child must hold a current Health Care Card, or Pension concession Card. Alternatively you may be referred through an authorised agency. Please complete the online KidSport application for full terms and conditions, or Refer to the Kidsport website
KidSport Application Process:
1 – Complete the application form online listing “Coolbinia Bombers JFC” as the club you wish to join.
2 – Once you have been approved an email with a Voucher Code will be provided to you
3 – This Voucher Code MUST be entered during the Registration process to be processed.
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Coolbinia Bombers[ssba]